Brass Tags are just one of the types of metal tags that NB&T offers. There are multiple reasons that an industry may require brass tags over other materials, such as corrosion resistance and ability to be used in high-temperature situations. Other industries may prefer brass tags because of their decorative, ornamental look.
Below is a list of some industries and applications that National Band & Tag serves with our brass tags.
- Automotive / Radiator Repair
- Coal Mines / Mining Supply Stores
- Industrial Suppliers / Distributors of: hydraulics, mechanical cylinders, lubrication equipment, air tools, hoists, presses, slings, wire ropes, harnesses, hoses, gaskets, cable, MRO/OEM parts and accessories.
- Fasteners, pipes, valves, fittings, flanges
- Hardware stores
- Surveyors and Surveying Supply Stores
- Office Supplies
- Electrical appliances and contractors
- Electrical Supply Stores
- Remanufacturing of electrical-mechanical equipment
- Transformer and substation apparatus installations, services, repair
- Utility pole markers
Dog & Cat
- Leather Dog Collar Manufacturers
- Rabies Tags
- License Tags
- Memorial Tree Tags
- Species I.D. Tags
Promotional and other uses
- Museum Plaques
- Mail Box Name Plates
Not sure how to design your tag? Check out some examples from our other brass tag customers: