We are currently in the middle of our busiest time of the year with rabies tags. To guarantee delivery by January 1st, we urge all our veterinarian customers to order before November.
The National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians (NASPHV) recommended tag style of the year for 2021 is #147, Blue Rosette.
Why purchase from National Band & Tag?
- Quick turnaround times
- Low-cost leader
- Manufactured in America
- Multiple shapes and sizes available to fit both cats and dogs
- Your information, custom stamped to meet your rabies vaccination needs
- Annual order reminders are sent out each year after your first purchase
- Both 1-year and 3-year rabies tags are available
Tips for ordering your 2021 rabies tags:
- Order enough tags. If you are on the fence about how many tags to order, we always recommend over-ordering. To re-order more tags, it will cost more time and money than if you order 100 more tags than normal the first time. If there are extra tags at the end of the year, you can recycle aluminum tags.
- Special orders take more time. If you are ordering something other than stamped tags with standard packing, additional time will be added on to produce your order. This can really affect customers who want to order paint-filled tags that are flat packed in November and December.
- Don’t forget to pay for your order. All orders must be paid for before the tags will be produced. (Unless you have an open account). Just call in with your quote number and credit card to pay, mail a check, or pay online.
- Review your acknowledgment. After your sales representative has entered your order, they will send you an acknowledgment (receipt), please review it to make sure the stamping, quantity, style, color, etc. is correct. Your estimated shipping date will also be on your acknowledgment.
What’s New for 2021:
Check out our new 2021 rabies tag, Paw Finders (style #147PAW). Paw Finders is a rabies tag and lost pet recovery system, all in one tag. The vet’s information is on the front, like a regular rabies tag. On the back is a QR Code that holds the pet owner’s contact information. Click here to learn more.