2021 is the 2nd year of The Wildlife Society’s virtual conference and National Band & Tag will be exhibiting as a Bronze Sponsor. November 1 – 5, 2021, you will be able to chat virtually with our team while scrolling through all that the TWS virtual conference has to offer. NB&T specializes in identification for all your research and conservation needs. Our team of experts will be on hand to answer any questions about our conservation product line:
- Bird Bands – We offer Butt-End Bands that range in size from a hummingbird all the way up to a swan. Rivet bands are available for raptors and other birds of prey.
- Fish Tags – Both bands or self-piercing fish tags are available in a range of sizes from fingerlings up to 10+ lb. fish. Materials will last in fresh and saltwater.
- Turtle Flipper Tags – We offer flipper tags in Inconel and Incoloy material that will last in saltwater. We offer sizes for both small and large sea turtles.
- Ear Tags – NB&T manufacturers ear tags range in size from a mouse, all the way up to a moose. Metal ear tags are self-piercing. Plastic ear tags are also available in select sizes.
- Other Identification for Conservation Purposes – A few other tags we produce include Bat Wing Tags, Shrimp Eye Tags, Rabbit Ear Tags, and Pelt Tags.
We look forward to chatting with you at The Wildlife Society’s virtual conference!
Not attending the conference? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 859-261-2035.