National Band & Tag Company has had a wonderful 2015! We have introduced new products throughout the year as well as new features for our existing products and more. Check out the links below to see what you might have missed!
- Split Ring Chain Sling – Joining our chain sling tag line up, this tag is made of galvanized steel and has a split in the ring that can be welded shut.
- Plumber Tags – Now available laser etched with boxes that can be written in with a sharpie.
- Size 14 Bandettes – Our largest sized plastic bandette with a 7/8th inch diameter.
- Wire Bundles – Customized to the length you need between 3” to 20” inches. Available in 304 stainless steel or galvanized steel.
- Black UV Cable Ties – These cable ties will stand up to UV exposure, are 18 inches long and come in a 50lb bag.
- 3/16th hand stamps – Our largest sized hand stamp for letters and numbers so that you can stamp tags yourself.
New Product Features
- The letter Ñ ñ stamp is now available to be stamped on any band or tag.
- Laser etched corners and borders can be added to almost any tag to give it a more decorative look.
- Laser etched inverted logos are a new creative way to show off your company’s logo.
- Yellow backing on the Write-On Tag (Style 2702) has been removed, the cardboard backing is biodegradable.
- Zip 892-3 Wing Band, the 1,000 band minimum has been lowered to a 100 band minimum.
- Industrial Blank Tag Quick Ship, get your stainless steel blank tags quick!
Are there any new products, features or services you would like to see from National Band & Tag in 2016? Just let us know in the comment section below or call us at 859-261-2035!