It has been an exciting and busy time here at National Band & Tag this year! Besides growing our product lines, we also grew our business with the acquisition of Hasco Tag Company back in May. We are very excited to welcome all our new Hasco customers to the National Band & Tag family, and look forward to providing everyone with identification solutions in 2017!
While everyone is excited for New Year’s, first, let’s look back at some of the highlights of 2016:
- 505 Ear Tags – This new metal, self-piercing ear tag is the perfect size for sheep, goats, deer, and swine. This ear tag is also used as a Scrapie ear tag for sheep, and is approved by the USDA.
- Asset Labels – Made of a Military grade 3M™ 7847 polyacrylic matte black stock, labels can be laser cut into any shape or size up to 6” inches. They are completely customizable with logos, text, barcodes and more.
- Flex-Lok – Hasco’s plastic ear tag line is still available through NB&T.
- Napkin Rings – Custom napkin rings are perfect for weddings, holiday gifts, and more.
- New Dog & Cat Tags – We have converted some of Hasco’s dies over and they now have new NB&T style numbers.
- HIN Tags – Replacement tags should you lose the original or get a new HIN (Hull Identification Number)
- 1242-22S – A new shorter version of the 1242-22 aluminum Butt-End Band
- Pink Vinyl – Vinyl plant and tree labels are now available in pink!
- Turquoise Aluminum – Rabies tags, some industrial tags, and butt-end bands are all now available in turquoise!
New Family Member
Back in August we welcomed our 11th family member to the team, Ryan Haas has taken on a sales and account manager role here at NB&T and we look forward to seeing his work next year.