Brass Tags and the Industries that Use Them
Brass Tags are just one of the types of metal tags that NB&T offers. There are multiple reasons that an industry may require brass tags over other materials, such as corrosion resistance and ability to be used in high-temperature situations. Other industries may prefer brass tags because of their decorative, ornamental look.
Below is a list of some industries and applications that National Band & Tag serves with our brass tags.
- Automotive / Radiator Repair
- Coal Mines / Mining Supply Stores
- Industrial Suppliers / Distributors of: hydraulics, mechanical cylinders, lubrication equipment, air tools, hoists, presses, slings, wire ropes, harnesses, hoses, gaskets, cable, MRO/OEM parts and accessories.
- Fasteners, pipes, valves, fittings, flanges
- Hardware stores
- Surveyors and Surveying Supply Stores
- Office Supplies
- Electrical appliances and contractors
- Electrical Supply Stores
- Remanufacturing of electrical-mechanical equipment
- Transformer and substation apparatus installations, services, repair
- Utility pole markers
Dog & Cat
- Leather Dog Collar Manufacturers
- Rabies Tags
- License Tags
- Memorial Tree Tags
- Species I.D. Tags
Promotional and other uses
- Museum Plaques
- Mail Box Name Plates
Not sure how to design your tag? Check out some examples from our other brass tag customers:
do you are have the machine to make the engraving of the brass tags?
please, can you support me?
In the company we are working with brass tag for the equipment, control elements, instrumentation, industrial control.
We are able to engrave on the brass tags for you. Or, we do sell a hand engraver that you can use to engrave yourself. You can find it here: https://www.nationalband.com/fasteners-accessories/
Give us a call at 859-261-2035 or email us at [email protected] if you’d like to order!