Shown below are two example tags, Style 165 bone and Style 137 circle. We have over 160 pet ID tags to choose from, which you can view here. All of our dog and cat ID tags can be made in colored aluminum, plain aluminum, stainless steel or brass with your customized stamping. Fill out this order form for a free price quote or contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
A unique option that National Band & Tag offers is radial text or text that goes along the curve of our round tags. Radial text is helpful for fitting lots of text on a small tag, and for fitting text along the tag when there is a hole in the middle of the tag. Curved text is popular for survey tags, tree tags, power pole tags, dog tags, promotional keychains, and more. Contact us today for a free quote on your radial text tags!
Stamped Radial Text – Text is in all caps.
Laser Etched Radial Text – Logos are available. Different fonts, lowercase, bold fonts can be used.
National Band & Tag is your go-to company for all your custom warehouse identification needs. Large warehouses are always in need of proper asset management and inventory management. We can produce custom-designed tags in multiple types of materials to meet your specific ID needs. Check out our materials, and examples from customers below.
Our heavy-duty metal tags come in a variety of materials to meet your warehouse’s environment. Stainless Steel tags are available for environments with extreme heat or cold, or that deal with harsh chemicals. Colored Aluminum is available for when color coding is necessary, or UV Stable Black Aluminum is available for a high contrasting, easy to read tag. Hole sizes and locations are customizable, so you can have 2 – 4 holes for attaching to a shelving unit, or 1 hole at the top to hang the tag. All of our tags can be customized with logos, numbers, text, barcodes, etc. For barcodes, we offer a 2D Data matrix, Linear Code 39 or Code 128, or a QR Code.
The tag below is an example from a customer who needed an extra-large barcode so they could scan the barcode on the floor while sitting on the fork-lift. This makes picking inventory off the shelf easier and faster for them by not having to get on and off the forklift to scan it out. (Style #14, 3″ x 5″, 2D Data Matrix Barcode, UV Stable Aluminum).
Plastic tags are an option if you need a temporary ID solution, or something colorful and flexible. We offer .020″ vinyl plastic that is thin and can be nailed or stapled. We also offer a thicker, but still flexible polyurethane material in select styles. Color options vary by style number.
The tags below are an example from a customer that used these flexible barcoded tags to staple to a wooden pallet. (Style #144VLE, 1″ x 3″, yellow vinyl snap-off tag).
BLANK TAGS / WRITE-ON TAGS FOR ON-SITE IDENTIFICATION
Any of our metal or plastic tags can be produced blank so that you can engrave them yourself. We also offer Write-On Tags, which can be engraved with a ball-point pen or sharp object. These methods are better for warehouse management that requires quick, on-site, identification. For your blank tags, we offer a Battery Powered Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit (Style R1580) and Hardened Steel Hand Stamps, gothic style, letters, and numbers for hand stamping tags (Styles 1571 & 1572).
For a free price quote on your custom warehouse tags, call us at 859-261-2035 or email us at [email protected].
If you are looking for a completely custom tag with a professional look, then laser-etched tags are for you! Tags can be sold in small or large quantities. Whether you need 1 tag or 100,000 tags, we can help! National Band & Tag has 25+ years of experience laser etching tags.
You can customize your tags to have text, logos/graphics, barcodes, borders, etc. The laser creates a clean, detailed, image on the tag’s surface. Tags come in all shapes, sizes, materials, and there is virtually no limit to what we can do. Laster etched tags are more durable and will last for years compared to printed tags. National Band & Tag offers quantity discounts, so the more tags you order, the larger the discount! Check out our instructions on how to send us the data for your tags.
- UV Stable (Black), Plain (silver), or Colored Aluminum is available.
- Different Finishes are available for stainless steel. This will affect how your tag looks.
- Light or Dark etching is available.
- Frosted Backgrounds are available to remove the shine from the tag.
- Frosted Backgrounds are available to remove the shine from the tag.
- Barcodes are not available on brass.
- Plastic tags are available in multiple colors depending on the style of tag.
- Style #3602 – Label material is made from military-grade 3M™ 7847 polyacrylic matte black stock for a heavy-duty label.
- Identification Tags
- Asset Tags
- Serialized Tags
- Inventory Tags
- Equipment Tags
- Brand / Property Identity Tags
- and more!
Share your pictures of your laser-etched tags being used for the chance to be featured on our social media!
National Band & Tag is now a distributor of Utility Composites, Inc.’s SUNDOG® RFID Staples that can be used for inventory of wood surfaces such as Timber, Lumber, Pallet, Utility Poles, and Railroad Ties. This durable staple will stay in the wood surface to allow for real time inventory management, reduced inventory losses, faster and efficient multi-tag readings, high read range capability and the elimination of labor for individual barcode reading. Staples are attached using a Hammer Tacker or Pneumatic Tool.
Features of the SUNDOG® RFID Staples are:
- Won’t trip metal detectors
- Long distance and wide angle read range
- Will not damage blades or abrasives, so they can be left in logs and lumber to be processed
- Fast installation with staple tools
- Rugged and flexible
Contact us today for a free quote on the complete RFID Staple Kit!
National Band & Tag is now a distributor of Keysie Co. and their new product, the Keysie! Keysie Co.’s motto, “We always found it difficult opening key rings with our fingernails, so we solved the problem”. Never break another nail trying to open a key ring to put a pet I.D. tag on again.
Keysie slides in and locks open your keyring, leaving you with both hands free. And what’s more, it attaches to your keyring, so it’s always there when you need it.
Keysie – Style 1510S
Available in individual packs or packs of 100.
How to use the Keysie:
For the upcoming Rabies Tag and Pet License Tag Season, we are happy to present our newest packing option for dog and cat tags, Barcoded Strip-Pak! Strip-Pak is a plastic bag that holds 1 tag and 1 attachment. Bags are perforated on a continuous strip. Strip-Pak’s two new options are (1) Strip-Pak with a barcode and number on the bag (Style 5561X) and (2) Strip-Pak with barcode, logo, text and number on the bag (Style 5562X). Barcoded bags are helpful when you want to scan what number tags are given out into your system, or when assigning tag numbers to a specific person.
Why Use NB&T Tags:
National Band & Tag is an identification solutions provider, which means we will work with you to find the best solution for your ID needs. We offer multiple shapes, sizes, styles, materials, and engraving methods so that you can get the look you want.
We can assist software companies with designing a general tag that is used with your software, or we can work directly with project managers to come up with a tag that meet’s each of your client’s specific needs. Since your client doesn’t have to go searching for the tags to work with your software, your company is now a one stop shop, full service solution. Our customers use barcoded tags for multiple applications, including, but not limited to, asset management, inventory management, food traceability and more.
Our barcoded tags are compatible with most scanners. We can send a free sample tag for you to test with your own scanners to make sure they will read before you place your order.
To start the design process, we recommend scrolling through our website to look for a tag shape and size that fits your application. After you pick out your style number, you will need to pick out a material, quantity, and what you would like on it. A sales representative will be able to give you a quote, and answer any customization questions you may have. If you would like to start designing with a sales rep, give us a call at 859-261-2035.
Use the links below to help you get started:
|Shop by Material:||Shop by Shape:||Shop by Barcode:|
|Stainless Steel||Round||1D Linear Barcode|
Do you have any questions for our resident barcode expert? If so, comment below.
Being able to properly attach your tag is just as important as the tag itself, which is why NB&T has a selection of fasteners to choose from to meet your application’s needs.
Dog & Cat Tags:
Fasteners for hanging the tag from the collar or fastening the tag directly to the collar.
- Pop Rivets
Fasteners for hanging or adhering plate tags to objects. (Different size holes available for other fasteners such as nails, screws, and pop rivets).
- Custom Length Wires
- Stainless steel or galvanized steel
- Anywhere between 3” – 19” inches
- Black UV Cable Ties
- 1/8” long, 3/16” wide
- Adhesive Backing
- Tag heights of ½”, ¾”, or 1 ½”
- 500 tag minimum
Wire Rope Tags & Chain Sling Tags:
Connectors for putting into the sleeve inside the eye and swaging it, or stainless-steel O-Rings.
- Stainless Steel Rings
Multiples types and sizes of ball chains and O-Rings available to create key-chains.
- Ball chains
Copper wires are recommended for plant and tree applications.
- Copper Wire Bundle – 9” inches long
Are you looking to use QR (Quick Response) Codes to create an educational walking trail in your museum, arboretum, botanical garden, school, or park? QR Codes are a great way to provide more information about an item by sending people to a website. NB&T is here to help guide you through the process of getting your website into a QR code and onto a tag.
Follow these easy steps to complete your educational walking trail and get people scanning your QR Coded tags!
Prep your QR Code Information:
- Determine what you want to have a QR Code on (plants, statues, trees, posts, memorial sites, exhibits etc.)
- Create and design a separate web page for everything you want to have a QR Code on. (Ask your webmaster for assistance with steps #2 and #3 if needed).
Tree 1 – QR Code goes to www.tree1.com
Tree 2 – QR Code goes to www.tree2.com
3. Optional – For best scanning of a QR Code, use redirects for extremely long URLs.
Design Your Tag:
- Browse through our website to determine the tag style, size, material, and hole size you want.
- Sketch up a mockup, or layout of how you want your tag to look, along with any other information you want, such as company name, logo, item name, year, etc.
- Send info from #4 and #5, along with quantity of tags you need to [email protected] for a free price quote.
- Once ready to order – send your complete tag info to us using our Data Transfer Instructions. It is important to send us your info correctly so none of your tags are off. We will turn your web page URL into a QR Code!
Setting up Your Walking Trail:
- Set up all your tags in a visible place where people can easily scan them.
- Encourage people to use their smart phones to scan the tag for more information on the item they are looking at.
- Maintenance – you can change the info on your web pages as much as you need. As long as the URL doesn’t change, you won’t need to replace your QR Coded tag.
Send us pictures of your completed walking trail!
Example: NC Coastal Reserve
- Determined they had 22 places throughout the walking trail on the reserve that needed a QR Code.
- Created their 22 web pages that in this case, held audio files.
- This customer used tinyurl.com for their redirects.
- They chose a style 14 tag, 3” x 4” inches, in UV stable black aluminum material, with an 1/8” inch hole on the top and bottom of the tag.
- They decided they wanted for their tag layout the QR Code first, then “Audio Trail Interpretation Station” the URL, and their company name smaller at the bottom.
- Sent the info to us for a quote.
- Sent their data transfer Excel sheet to us using the correct format.
- Used screws to hang their tags into posts along the trail.
- Promoted scanning their new tags through social media.
Want your tags to stand out?
White and black paint fill is available to help stamped characters and logos stand out to be highly visible and easy to read!
Dog and cat tags and industrial tags will be an additional $.15 each (per side). All other tags (wing bands, leg bands, mouse ear tags, etc.) are $.06 each (per side).
All of our paint fill is done by hand so we ask for an additional 1-3 weeks on your order, depending on the quantity and size of your tags to be paint filled.
White paint fill is recommended for: red, green, blue, purple, and black colored aluminum tags.
Black paint fill is recommended for: gold, yellow, orange, white, and plain colored aluminum, stainless steel, and brass tags.
Check out the comparison below of tags with and without paint fill!
Do you need to keep a single barcode on a particular asset, while also being able to edit the information that the barcode shows when scanned? Then try out our laser etched QR coded tags and labels! Our barcoded tags can help track inventory and assets, as well as hold information such as production yield, maintenance records, notes and anything else you want, because it is all on a webpage!
How it works:
- You set up a webpage for each asset and send us the URLs.
- (Example: nationalband.com/tag-1 = the QR Code on Tag 1, which goes on Asset #1)
- We turn your URL into a QR code and put it on your tag, along with any other information you may want on it (logos, serial numbers, phone number, etc.).
- Scan the QR code with a smart phone and the web page you made will pop up. Once on your webpage you can edit and add any information about the asset as needed.
If you have any questions on how to make this work for your company, just send us an email explaining your process and what you need to [email protected]!
According to the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, “More than 13,000 Iowa boat owners will be receiving a letter soon alerting them that their boat hull identification number (HIN) does not comply with U.S. Coast Guard regulations and they have to verify their HIN with the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (DNR) in order to register their boat.” This mistake is from the old manufacturer issuing incorrect Hull Id Numbers (HIN) to boaters. So now, before a boater’s registration expires on April 30, 2016, they will need to contact the Iowa DNR and verify the HIN.
Boaters with incorrect numbers will be required to acquire new HIN tags for their boat, which is where National Band & Tag comes in! Just fill out our quick and easy HIN Tag Form here: https://nationalband.com/hin-tags/ and enter your new hull ID number (12 alphanumeric digits) as well as if you would like 1 or 2 HIN tags for your boat! Our heavy duty non-corrosive stainless steel tags will be custom stamped with your HIN and will last for years on your boat.
We manufacture a variety of tags for multiple purposes, one of those being the industrial and commercial market. There are hundreds of different industries out there, but below are just a few that we cater to. The majority of these industries are required to accurately identify certain objects by law or regulations set up for the safety of the workers. Other industries have realized the time and money that can be saved with proper identification of assets and inventory.
Industries that we serve:
- Appliance manufacturers
- Athletic Equipment
- Audio Visual – Media
- Communication Equipment Manufacturers
- Computer And Electronic Hardware
- Construction Equipment
- Contract Manufacturers
- Electronic Control Systems
- Elevator Installers And Manufacturers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Food Processing
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Gas Station Equipment Manufacturers
- Government (Federal, State And Local)
- Industrial & Municipal Plumbing Systems
- Industrial Appliances
- Lifting & Rigging
- Lighting Systems
- Measurement/Gauging Equipment
- Medical & Dental
- Military Vehicles & Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Outdoor Lawn Care Equipment
- Power Generation
- Printing & Publishing Equipment
- Pump Manufacturers
- Recreation (Including A Wide Range Of Clubs)
- Recreational & Commercial Vehicles
- Rigging and Lifting
- Sanitation Systems
- Security Systems
- Tanks And Vessel Manufacturers
- Underground Mining Equipment
- Valve Manufacturers
- Warehouse/Distribution Centers
- Waste Processing Systems
- Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers
We provide specific tags for certain industries such as chain sling and wire rope tags for the rigging and lifting industry. Also available are general tags such as name plates, asset tags, barcoded tags, anti-pilferage seals, electrical cable markers and more that multiple types of industries use.
What type of tags does your industry call for?
Plastic Spirals are one of NB&T’s most versatile products! With 11 different sizes and 11 different colors to choose from, these tiny spirals are made of strong, resilient, colored plastic. There are hundreds of uses for this product, but below are some ways our customers use them.
- Bird leg bands
- Booklet rings
- Wire markers
- Display sign hangers
- Art and craft supplies
- Tree and plant identification
- Mark different assets for different departments
- Mark inventory based on the production date
- Identify equipment inspections by year
- Hang name tags on mailboxes
- Hold together loose sheet music
These Plastic Spirals can color code almost anything you can think of. Just wrap the spiral around the object and you have a visual marker!
721 York Street
Newport, KY 41071, USA
PO Box 72430
Newport, KY 41072-0430, USA
Phone: (859) 261-2035
International Phone: +18592612035
Fax: 859-261-TAGS (8247)
E-Mail: [email protected]