Join National Safety Council and thousands of organizations across the country as they work to raise awareness of what it takes to stay #SafeForLife. Observed annually in June, National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the roads and in our homes and communities.
At National Band & Tag we support safety in the workplace and at home with proper identification for multiple industrial applications. Check out a few of our industrial tags below and how their uses helps keep people safe with proper identification.
- Asset Tags – Used to identify anything of importance to a company, such as equipment, inventory and machinery. Asset Tags can be customized to be as simple or as complex as you need.
- Elevator Tags – Used to identify monthly elevator inspections.
- Lead Apron Tags – Used to identify lead aprons and other lead garments in hospitals. Shows which aprons have and have not had their annual inspection.
- Plumber Tags – Used to identify shut off points in a home, such as the hot water shut off, main water shut off and gas shut off.
- Valve Tags – Used to identify valve shut off points, pipe contents and flow direction.
- Well Permit Tags – Used to identify wells, their permit number, and if they are safe, condemned, etc.
- Wire Rope & Chain Sling Tags – Used to identify wire ropes and chain slings used for lifting and rigging, and what their work load limits are.
Have you seen any of these tags at work, at home, or while out in your community? To learn more about National Safety Month, check out: http://www.nsc.org.