Tips For Designing Your Vineyard Row ID Tags
What info are you needing on your tags? We customize the tags with any information you want on them, so you will need to tell us what exactly you want. Usually, our customer’s tags feature info such as: block number, row number, clone, rootstock, grape type, year planted, logo, company name, etc. Knowing what text and artwork you want on your tags will help you in the next step, picking a tag style.
Which style tag should I get? We have multiple tag styles to choose from, but to help narrow it down for you, here are our most popular styles for Vineyard Tags.
- RECTANGLE TAGS: Style #14ARBOR: 3″x5″ with 5/32″ holes top & bottom. (These tag blanks are kept in stock so they will ship out faster). Style #14: Rectangle with rounded corners, comes in multiple heights/lengths, with the most common being 1-1/4″ x 4″. (Holes are usually are on the left and right side so the tag can be bent around a post and nailed in).
- ROUND TAGS: Style #116 (1-3/4″) and Style #93 (2″) are our two largest sizes for metal tags. If you want plastic tags, we offer Style #7366 that is 2-5/8″. There are limitations for the customization on plastic tags, but they do come in multiple colors. Please note that plastic tags will not last outdoors as long as our black UV stable aluminum. When ordering, please convey to your sales representative if you want radial or straight text.
Other Design Options:
- All true-type fonts are available. If you don’t specify, we will pick a basic font for you.
- Logos and artwork need to be a black and white, high resolution file. Learn more here.
- QR Codes and Barcodes are also available on metal tags.
If you have any questions about your Vineyard Row ID Tags, please contact us at 859-261-2035 or email us at [email protected], and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
Share pictures of your Vineyard Tags in action for the chance to be featured on our website and social media!