|Size||890 Size 2.75||890 Size 3||890 Size 4||How to Read Barcode|
|Approx. Inside Dimension When Closed||3/16″H x 1/2″L||3/16″H x 5/8″L||3/16″H x 1″L|
|Laser-Etched Barcodes (Linear)||No||No||No|
|Fusion Marking (Characters, Linear & 2D Barcodes)||Yes||No||No||2D Scanner or Smart Phone App|
The 890 is National Band & Tag’s most popular wing band. This poultry wing band is pre-formed with a strong tamper-resistant seal when sealed with our applicator. It comes in several colors and can have colored eyelets for easy color-coded identification.
Tagging Hints: After the band is inserted through the wing, with thumb and forefinger, close the band until the eyelet is inserted into the hole. Seal the eyelet with the applicator.
Aluminum Enamel Colors:
**Cannot Laser Etch on Purple**
Aluminum Fusion Colors:
Fill the squares below to design your stamping. Each cell is a character. Spaces and punctuation counts as one character. Your stamping will be made as large as possible, but keep in mind that the more letters you have, the smaller the characters will be. Green: Standard. Orange: $10 Extensive Setup Fee
- Available on all sizes: Stamped characters, logos, and paint fill. (Call for quote on stamped logos)
- Available on size -2.75 and -3: Laser-etched characters and logos (500 minimum). (Call for quote on laser etched logos).
- Available on 890-2.75 only (10,000 minimum): Fusion marked with characters or barcodes
- Available on all sizes: Colored Eyelets – Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange.
**Not all colors may be available at all times.**
Minimum of 2,000 per color eyelet.
- Available on all sizes: Stainless Steel Eyelets – Minimum of 2,000.